St. Paul’s History
St. Paul’s church began its humble beginning with thirty-five German immigrants and in 2008 we celebrated 150 years of existence as a congregation. Countless numbers of volunteers have given untold amounts of time, energy and love in maintaining St. Paul’s. The stained glass windows are a beauty to behold in the sanctuary. However, it’s the people who are the true church.
St. Paul’s Confirmation Class of 1900
St. Paul’s Confirmation Class of 1988